Allied Universal, Inc. Copyright and Intellectual Property
Allied Universal, Inc. (“RJW”) respects the intellectual property of others, and Allied Universal requires its users to do the same. Allied Universal may, in its sole and absolute discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the Allied Universal Copyright Agent identified below with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use Allied Universal trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact Allied Universal at the address below.
The Allied Universal Copyright Agent, to whom notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be directed, may be reached as follows:
By mail: Robert J. Westmore
c/o Allied Universal, Inc.
1875 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: (866) 759-3786